The LLRIB entered into a Health Trasnfer Agreement with Medical Services Branch, or now called FNIHB, First Nation’s and Inuit Health Branch, in 1993.
The agreement was initially for 3 years, then extended for 5 years then extended to 2005.
The services and programs includes:
- Public Health Nursing
- Water Qualtiy Testing
- Prenatal Nutrition Program
- Home & Community Care
- Medical Transportation
- National Aboriginal Youth Suicide Prevention Strategy
- Maternal Child Health
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Community Health Representative
- National Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program
- Medical Clerks,
- Management &
- Administration and Governance